Recipe of the Month: Randy's Reuben Pasta Salad (January)
February 13, 2017
The January winner of the Randy's Pickles Recipe of the month contest goes to Carole Resnick! See below for her Randy's Reuben Pasta Salad recipe.
Randy's Reuben Pasta Salad
- 1 Pound Pasta (shape of choice), cooked according to package directions & drained
- 3 Medium Green onions, finely chopped (white and light green parts, only)
- 1 cup Sauerkraut, drained and patted dry
- 3/4 Cup Randy’s Pickles (variety of choice) drained, patted dry & chopped
- 1 1/2 Cups Corned beef, cubed
- 1 1/2 Cups Swiss Cheese, cubed
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise, variety of choice
- 1/2 Cup Sour cream, variety
- 1/3 Cup Thousand Island Salad Dressing, homemade or prepared
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard, or to taste
- 3 Tablespoons Sauerkraut juice
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Caraway seeds (optional)
- 1 Teaspoon Salt, or to taste
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic powder, or to taste
- In a large bowl combine pasta, green onions, sauerkraut, pickles, corned beef and cheese. Toss to blend and set aside.
- For dressing: In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream, salad dressing, mustard, juice, caraway seeds (if using), salt, pepper and garlic powder. Whisk to combine.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat. Cover bowl and chill for several hours before serving.
If your recipe is picked, we'll deliver 2 free jars to your house! Learn More