Reuben Pasta Salad - With Randy's Pickles Spicy Dill
February 13, 2017
- 1 Pound Pasta (shape of choice), cooked according to package directions & drained
- 3 Medium Green onions, finely chopped (white and light green parts, only)
- 1 cup Sauerkraut, drained and patted dry
- 3/4 Cup Randy’s Pickles (variety of choice) drained, patted dry & chopped
- 1 1/2 Cups Corned beef, cubed
- 1 1/2 Cups Swiss Cheese, cubed
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise, variety of choice
- 1/2 Cup Sour cream, variety
- 1/3 Cup Thousand Island Salad Dressing, homemade or prepared
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard, or to taste
- 3 Tablespoons Sauerkraut juice
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Caraway seeds (optional)
- 1 Teaspoon Salt, or to taste
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic powder, or to taste
- In a large bowl combine pasta, green onions, sauerkraut, pickles, corned beef and cheese. Toss to blend and set aside.
- For dressing: In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream, salad dressing, mustard, juice, caraway seeds (if using), salt, pepper and garlic powder. Whisk to combine.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat. Cover bowl and chill for several hours before serving.
We would like to give a special shout out to Cleveland Kraut for giving us a jar of their Classic Caraway sauerkraut that we used when creating the recipe
We would also like to thank K & K Portage for hooking us up with some delicious Corned Beef and Swiss Cheese!